Expert technology advice for your business to succeed
Don’t just hire a tech guy to resolve your IT issues; chances these issues might re-appear. A CIO or Chief Information Officer oversees the entire IT department, making decisions on implementing various technologies that affect a company’s success. Unfortunately, most small companies can’t afford a CIO; and that’s where Onetech360’s Virtual CIO Services can help.
Why do you need a vCIO?
- To effectively plan and implement IT services
- Aligning technology software and vendors with business goals
- Meet deadlines and stay within budget
Benefits of our CIO service:
- Monthly or quarterly update meetings to go over reports as required.
- Ongoing evaluation of the technology being used and make necessary recommendations for a solution to improve office technology.
- Develop strategic plans that align with business goals and budget