Microsoft Azure Consulting
Microsoft Azure Support & Monitoring
Take control of the cloud
with our Microsoft Azure Consulting Services
Looking for Microsoft Azure consulting services? Onetech360 can help you migrate smoothly to cloud-based Azure managed services. The good news is, Azure offers an already familiar environment as numerous businesses have previously been running operations on Microsoft platforms. As a result, no serious upheaval is usually necessary in the transition. Rather, you can start taking advantage of the benefits offered by Azure right away, and Onetech360 is here to help.
No Matter Your Size, Microsoft Azure Works for You
In the 21st century, using physical hardware and services for your business could be what’s holding you back from expanding and thriving. Instead of continuing with hardware-based capabilities, forward-thinking businesses and organizations in Sacramento are making the move to the cloud.
From small startups to Fortune 500 companies, Microsoft Azure services scale to the size of your business. This is beneficial because it means that even small and midsized companies can take advantage of the high-end services available from Azure. But it’s also helpful because you only pay for what you need. In other words, the cost is based on the resources you use within Microsoft Azure, not the amount of server space you need.
What is Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft has leveraged its constantly-expanding worldwide network of data centers to create Azure, a cloud platform for building, deploying, and managing services and applications, anywhere. Azure lets you add cloud capabilities to your existing network through its platform as a service (PaaS) model, or entrust Microsoft with all of your computing and network needs with Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). Either option provides secure, reliable access to your cloud-hosted data—one built on Microsoft’s proven architecture. Azure provides an ever-expanding array of products and services designed to meet all your needs through one convenient, easy to manage platform. Below are just some of the capabilities Microsoft offers through Azure and tips for determining if the Microsoft cloud is the right choice for your organization.
Reasons to use Microsoft Azure
Scalability and Microsoft Azure
Savings and Microsoft Azure
Identity & Access Management (IAM)
High Availability and Microsoft Azure
Disaster recovery and Microsoft Azure
Security and Microsoft Azure
Ready to discuss your current IT Setup
Our Azure Consulting Services
How safe is Microsoft Azure
As a global technology leader, Microsoft knows it represents an attractive target for cybercriminals and hackers. If they can exploit a weakness, they will. Keeping customers secure is a top priority for Microsoft, which is why they invest $1 billion every year into security, which includes protecting the Azure infrastructure.
Here are a few of the security precautions Microsoft takes to protect Azure customers:
- Automatic encryption. Everything sent within the Azure environment is automatically encrypted. The Azure network has automatic detection to prevent distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks, similar to some of the largest services on the Internet, such as Xbox and Microsoft’s Office 365.
- Other safeguards include automated smart traffic monitoring and profiling. It is easier to detect and deflect threats when systems know when something looks out of the ordinary, reducing the risk any threats pose that may have breached external security systems.
- Smart access control. Management (admin) accounts are run over separate networks than most team members. Managers can also control and restrict access to a limited time period, device, or even a specific document.
- Microsoft goes to great lengths to protect hardware and firmware, constantly reviewing and revising code, even creating hardware that can automatically detect threats before software is loaded and active. If anything malicious is detected, it can pause software activity until the threat is removed.
- Azure is the first cloud platform to support both software and hardware-based Trusted Execution Environments (TEEs). TEEs ensure that encrypted data – whether it is stored, in transit or inactive is – safe from unauthorised access and tampering.
- Operational security is serious business. Microsoft employs 3,500 cybersecurity experts, including 200 who continually look for weaknesses. Any that are found are input into the operational security procedures Azure uses to improve against potential external threats.
- You don’t even need to worry if you are working off-site and need secure access. With ExpressRoute, you can access to Azure through an encrypted Virtual Private Network (VPN), wherever you are in the world.