Healthcare IT Support
Managed IT Services for healthcare and medical offices
Looking to keep your clients’ data secure, the ability to bill more time and increase profitability?
We’re here for you.
Onetech360 is one of the renowned IT service providers for healthcare in the state. Onetech360 knows the technical criteria for more than two decades of experience delivering healthcare IT services. Just some of the ways we can help your organization thrive are below.
- Increase your main departments’ billing.
- Ensuring that all the documents and medical records are safe and secure.
- Higher cost of collecting and entering data while enhancing the accuracy of data.
- Align company processes, structures, and frameworks of help to change the way you do business.
- Enable electronic documents, the sharing of health information, wireless solutions, and other technology to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the treatment you deliver.
In order to ensure an organization’s success, healthcare IT service providers must align their facilities with strict compliance requirements (e.g., HIPAA). We provide a range of healthcare IT services, such as comprehensive IT evaluations, strategic IT consulting (e.g., technology upgrades, budget planning), and a suite of security services to help your organization attain compliance. These IT services for healthcare are customizable to your particular requirements and integrate with best practices in the industry.
Managing Technology Effectively
We have worked within the medical industry for over a decade, from small practices and nationwide suppliers to large pharmaceutical companies and biomedical research labs. While your organization focuses on providing clients with a better standard of living, you can absolutely guarantee that the technology you rely on every day is efficiently managed. Our IT specialists in healthcare are here to assist you and your organization to stay ahead of the curve.
We are HIPAA compliant
Yes, your IT provider has to also be HIPAA compliant! In order for us to provide a safe and secure service, we have to abide by all the HIPAA rules that are provided by HHS.gov.
Looking for Healthcare IT Support?
Call 1-646-681-4848 for a no-obligation
IT Security Assessment
How we provide our Healthcare IT Support services to medical offices
On-demand healthcare IT Support
The days of not being able to complete your work due to computer failures are over when partnering with Onetech360. Our remote helpdesk support will answer and resolve most issues within the first call. We proactively monitor your computers to prevent problems to avoid any downtime in the medical office.
As a result of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), medical facilities implement EHR (Electronic Health Records) software to better manage their office. Experienced Matters, we have installed and implemented many of the more popular EHR applications that are available.
Our Healthcare IT Support overview
- 24/7 remote and onsite support
- EHR/EMR Software management and upgrades
- Zero Trust Security Policy – A well planned Cyber Security policy will keep patient data safe and secure.